For appointments and more information, please contact Dr. Rohini Gupta at 720-675-7009
Dr. Rohini Gupta provides a warm, nurturing, and supportive environment where individuals and couples can work to gain a deeper understanding of themselves and make sense of their experiences. Dr. Gupta works collaboratively with her clients to take active steps to overcome the obstacles in their lives and envision possibilities for change. She has a deep appreciation for each person’s capacity to heal.
Dr. Gupta is a culturally sensitive therapist who helps clients with a diverse range of presenting concerns such as:
- Stress related to providers working in the medical and health related fields
- Vicarious trauma, compassion fatigue, and burnout
- Grief and loss
- Relationship problems
- Intergenerational and cultural conflicts
- Individuals who have struggled in relationships with those having substance abuse problems
- Phase of life concerns
- General stress
- Individuals who are seeking personal growth
Dr. Gupta a offers workshops and consultation to community agencies and organizations on various topics such as trauma, grief and loss, stress, developing resilience in the workplace, and mitgating vicarious trauma. She also provides supervision for post graduate students in clinical psychology.